Our ward participated in a Roadshow this weekend and Dave participated in the Bishopric skit. He played the part of Captain Jack Sparrow and was such a good sport! From the make-up, the swagger and the accent, he played the part. There were actually kids there who thought he was the real Jack Sparrow. Pretty cute.
My sister and brother-in-law watched the kids (thanks guys) so I could go and support Dave. The kids got a real kick out of seeing Dad dressed up as a pirate. The evening ended on a funny note- by the time we got home, the kids were in bed, but not asleep yet. I could hear the twins talking as they fell asleep (as they always do). As I listened closer I could hear Will say, "Bear- Bear, where are you"? I asked my sister if Will took his stuffed bear to bed with him- he can't live without it. She said he didn't and thus the reason for his plea, "Bear-Bear, where are you"? Reunited with his precious bear, he fell asleep. What would we do without Bear-Bear?

2 comments:
That is hilarious.....I think that he looks so fabulous. Eyeliner suits him!!! ;) Cute story of Will as well. Sometimes they can really melt our hearts.
Dave looks great! I love it. Cute blog!
Post a Comment