I have felt so out of touch lately. Eva sleeps in the room where we have the computer. So anytime she's asleep, I don't have access to the computer. Fortunately for me, she naps well and goes to bed early. Unfortunately, it means I'm rarely getting time on the computer anymore. In addition, our camera broke a few weeks ago. Between not being able to use the computer very often and not having a camera, I've had nothing to blog! A special thanks to my brother Jared, who sent me some photos from when my brother Brian and his family were in town. It's always so great to see them. We only see them once every couple of years, so this was a real treat. This was the first time the twins were really old enough to understand and they had a great time seeing their cousins.
One day, my sister-in-law Alison hosted a Princess Party for all of the girl cousins. It was so cute to see them all dressed up and playing together. Sophia had a lot of fun dressing up as a princess for the first time.



We also all went boating together. It was such a blast. I always have so much fun when we go boating, even if it messes up the kids naps and makes them extra cranky. It was worth it (I think).
Thanks to my multi-talented husband, we now have wireless internet throughout the house, so I can take the laptop out of Eva's room and still have internet access. Now, we just need to get a new camera. If only money grew on trees!
1 comment:
Heather,
Love the pictures of Pineview!!! We miss y'all!!!
Brian
Post a Comment