Thursday, February 26, 2009
Face Lift
No, not me- the blog. I thought it was about time to update by blog. I realized that the photos on my sidebar were over a year old! As I tried to add new photos, it then occured to me that I really haven't taken individual photos of the kids since Christmas. I guess it's time I did that. So, the photos are the best I have for now. I still have some other minor changes to make, but the kids are all up from there nap, so blogging time is over, for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very cute! I love your background and the kids, as always, look adorable!
i guess i should feel offended that my blog is not on your "friends and family" list. :)but i'll try to get over it. haha
cute new blog
It looks great! Where did you find it?
Post a Comment