Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Our ward had a talent show a couple of weeks ago and Sophia heard it announced at church. She told me she wanted to perform "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" with Eva. I'll admit, I really thought that they would get a serious case of stage fright and clam up the second they were in front of an audience. So, the week before the show, I made them sing for other families, practice at the church with the microphone and the rehearsals went well. Again, I was very nervous for them the night of the talent show, assuming that once they saw the big crowd and all the lights they'd freeze. But, guess what? They proved me wrong and I was so proud of their courage and desire to perform. They did great! Check it out:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hmmm... When I click on it, it just says "This video is private." Sad to miss it!
Sorry about that! I just changed the setting, so you should be able to see it now.
I feel like I have a hundred things to say... :)
Great job to the girls! I am impressed! Was it Eva who could recite the whole Wizard of Oz story when she was under 2 yrs old?
And I loved the cute toothless pics of Sophia. Isn't it so fun to see kids so excited about life?
And GOOD LUCK to your parents. Is it a two year call? You guys had quite the weekend!
P.S. I love the family Easter pic. You look fabulous!
Post a Comment