Friday, September 19, 2008
Time Flies!
I can't believe I haven't posted for a month! For the last couple of weeks in August we didn't have much going on, and then a couple of weeks ago our computer crashed. I have been without a computer for the last two weeks. I thought going without a camera was bad! Hopefully the computer is truly fixed and I can start to catch up on blogs, emails, etc. Unfortunately, we have to reinstall all of our software and we haven't found the camera software yet so it may be a while before I can post any photos. Not that any of you are sitting out there DYING to see new photos from us, but Eva did just celebrate her 1st birthday and we have some fun photos. So, coming up- posts about Labor Day, pantry shelving, Eva's birthday and more quips from the kids. Coming soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, I'm dying for photos! Your kids are super cute. How horrible to be without a computer for so long. Isn't it crazy how attached we all are to them? Although, maybe that's saying something about me! :)
I'm excited to see the pics! I'll keep checking back... :)
Post a Comment