I love the Cheesecake Factory. Not just for their cheesecake, their entire menu is fabulous. We went there for dinner last night and for dessert I ordered the "usual": Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple. It's amazing. Dave on the other hand tried the new Red Velvet Cheesecake. It was simply divine. So, I have a new love- don't tell the peanut butter.

Stefanie's UltimateRed VelvetCheesecake™
Moist layers of Red Velvet Cake and our Original Cheesecake covered with our special Cheesecake Factory cream cheese frosting. 25¢ from the sale of each slice will be donated to Feeding America, the nation's food bank network.
4 comments:
My all-time favorite cheesecake at The Factory is Adam's peanut butter cup fudge ripple. (Chris knows he can't go there for a business dinner without bringing me home a piece.) It's good to know great minds think alike. :)
Yummy! We haven't been there in ages. It sounds like it is time to visit again!
I am going to tell Steve that you have left the peanut butter cult...
great, now i need to go back to the cheesecake factory...immediatly, i bet this red velvet cake was not as good as your made from scratch version.LOL
Post a Comment