Eva turned 6 months old on the 13th! I can't believe she's already a 1/2 year old. So, in honor of her 1/2 birthday, I'm going to share a little about Eva. She loves: chewing on anything-especially her fingers, baths, water bottles, eating (notice the cheeks), her brother and sister-she lights up when she sees them, she loves to be held, tickled and thrown up in the air. She hates: being put down, not being up at the table when we eat dinner, dirty diapers. Overall, she is such a joy and a wonderful addition to our family. She is so good-natured and playful. She's full of smiles and has a special place in my heart. I feel so fortunate to be her mom and she brings peace and happiness into my day. I am so excited to watch her grow and develop over the years.
Stats from the Dr. visit: she's 14 lbs 9 oz (22%- even with the cheeks), 26.5 inches (77%). She took her shots like a champ. She actually cried more over the oral vaccine than the shots! Dave and I love our darling girl and feel blessed to have all three kids in our lives.

6 comments:
She is sooo cute! I was admiring her in RS yesterday!
You have beautiful children, Heather! I loved sitting next to you in RS and watching you interact with her. She's quite smitten over mommy, I think!
Congrats on the 1/2 year mark. It sure flies, doesn't it?
Such a cutie!
Hey Heather,
Found your blog...I'm putting your link on mine. Hope you don't mind. The kiddos are adorable as usual. I can't believe she is already 6 months old. So sad that they can't stay little a little bit longer!
Wow, Heather, she is just darling. Where Will and Sophia look like Dave and you respectively, Eva is a great combination. I just love being able to see her!
Hey Heather- i hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I LOVE seeing all these pictures of you adorable kids!! They are just WAY too cute!! I am adding you to mine blog hope thats okay.
Post a Comment