Sunday, September 21, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We had so much fun Labor Day weekend, sending summer out with a bang. On Friday we went up to the canyon, had dinner and roasted marshmellows. The kids loved "exploring" and throwing rocks into the creek.



Saturday we went swimming and on Monday, Dave and his dad truly "labored". We cleaned out the closet under our stairs and then Dave and dad added shelving so we could have more storage/pantry space. I am so impressed with their handi-work! Below is the before and after.






Then, on Tuesday, my sister and I took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo. It's a playland for kids with inflatable slides and jumping areas. The kids had the time of their lives! We during the day when most other kids are in school and there was only one other child there. Will and Sophia would run from slide to slide squealing with delight. I think we will take them there for their birthday, they had such a great time.





No comments: