Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hurray for 3!

This week, William and Sophia celebrated their 3rd birthday. My mom watched Eva while I took the birthday kids to the Kangaroo Zoo (inflatable jumping/slides). They've been once before and absolutely love it. They had such a great time.




In the evening we had both sets of grandparents over for dinner, presents and cake. I love seeing the joy on their faces when they open presents. They were completely spoiled by their grandparents and loves everything they received.


Sophia with her beloved Snowball



William and Handy Manny




Will and Sophia got jackets and Eva thought it was a blast to wear them. Simultaneously.


Mostly for my benefit, here are a few fun facts about each of them. William: is always up at the crack of dawn. He has no concept of sleeping in, 7am is about as late as it gets. It would drive me crazy that he's up so early, but he is always so happy in the morning. He wakes up singing! He's definitely a morning person. William loves all the boy stuff- cars, trucks, being outside. However, he also loves pink, watching princess movies and wishes he had a gown. He is truly kind-hearted and cares for everyone in the family.


William, then and now.

Sophia: she is as precocious as they come. She is bright, clever and mischevious all at the same time. She is quick to smile and doesn't have a shy bone in her body. She loves to play outside, coloring and cats. I hope to NEVER own a real one so she got a toy cat for her birthday instead. She adores the cat and has named her Snowball.

Sophia, then and now.



Birthday Buds!

10 comments:

Jen Giorgis said...

I can't believe that they are already 3. Where does the time go? They are as cute as can be. Happy Birthday Will & Sophia!

Amy said...

Wow - I remember visiting you in Nebraska when they were just teeny! Has it really already been three years? They are so cute and still look like you (Sophia) and Dave (William) almost exactly. We are missing you; hopefully we can get together when we're in SL for Christmas.
A

Kimberli said...

Happy Birthday Will and Sophia! I thought the "then and now" pics were especially fun. I'm still counting on Elise as William's future spouse. :)

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Will and Sophia. That's crazy that they are three!!!

Jordan and Shannon said...

They are definitely two peas in a pod! Fun to see them growing up right before our eyes.
Jordan and Shannon

The Bawdens said...

I can't believe they are 3,They are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Duchess is very sad that Sophia didn't name her cat after her. I will try to console her...

Can I tell you how much I love seeing anything about those kids! It is so much fun to see little miniature Dave and Heathers running around. This world needs more Dave and Heathers so thanks for duplicating!

alison said...

Looks like a great birthday adventure Will and Sophia! Happy 3rd! They are beautiful children--isn't it fun to reflect over thier lives?

Whitney said...

I miss your kiddies!

Tif said...

Too cute! You have such adorable kids. I'm glad they had such a great day.

Careful what you say about owning certain pets. I used to say the same thing and now, like it or not, I have found myself owning one. It's for the kids.