Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Bleed Red


I am so excited for the Utah/BYU football game on Saturday. I love football, I love the rivalry and I love that Utah may have a chance at winning this year. I know, I know, you can never predict the outcome when these two teams play. That's actually what I love about it. I am however going to predict that the Utes get the victory. It's Dave's birthday on Saturday and he always gets what he wants for his birthday. So to all of you Cougar fans who will be crying come Saturday night, stock up on tissues. Yes, I'm prepared to eat my words, but for now... GO UTES!!!

7 comments:

Hope said...

GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Parks Fam said...

I am just thrilled to hear you are a Utah fan Heather! THey WILL be winning on Saturday! GOOO UTES!!!!!!

Mandy said...

Yay for Utah fans!!

jakenapril said...

thanks for the input...but i have {maybe lone comment} to say GO COUGS!!!! TRUE BLUE, BABY!

Whitney said...

Could you please talk to my wife and give her your same enthusiasm about this game? A UTAH MAN AM I!!

Anonymous said...

I have had my tissues ready all season. =-( Happy Birthday to Dave though!

lisa louise said...

GO UTES!!!! I'm glas Dave got his birthday wish. :)
~lisa